Tuesday, February 7, 2017

It's All About the Eyes

I sat on the fence for a very long time, wondering if I should take the jump and buy the all-new 3D 
Fiberlash Mascara from Younique... I finally decided to go for it. I figured if I didn't love it, I could 
always return it since they do have a Love It Guarantee! 


Well, not only did I love my new mascara. I took the plunge and became a presenter!That's right
folks, I now own my own business, sharing something that I love with the rest of the world!
I really struggled because I don't believe that women need make up to be beautiful. In fact, I hardly
wear any makeup at all. I didn't want to send the message that women needed to cover up their face to beautiful. However, I have found a new confidence, I have started to believe in myself even more now that I am a presenter; and it's not because I wear make up. In fact, it has nothing to do with wearing make up.

It is because I am pushing myself. I am proving to myself that I can do something, and it feels amazing! I have become brave enough to put myself out there without any make up, and have learned to love myself for who I am. I have learned to overlook the nay sayers and the haters. I am beautiful despite the opinion of others, because I love myself. The compliments I receive are icing on the cake. No longer do I shy away from conversation, I embrace it. I am reaching down to the center of my being and finding out who I really am...and that is all because Younique offered me this amazing opportunity.

Be Bold. Be Beautiful. Be Unique. Be You!

If you would like to join my team, or simply learn more information you can do so at AlainaEllington.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment